Tennessee Training Requirements - RCAP

Must file copies of extension requests and Comptroller's grant of extension request with UMRB for utility district commissioners and WWFB for board members of water and wastewater authorities and for board members of governing bodies of municipal utility systems ......

Uploaded by: Murkka Svensdottir
Filesize: 751 KB