POWERTIME EMPLOYEE TRAINING FOR EMPLOYEES 1 POWERTIME TRAINING You will learn the Employee Functions. 1. Record and Sign Timesheets 2. Record and Sign Expenses 3. Submit Time-off Requests 4. View and Print Paystubs
2 POWERTIME TRAINING 1. Employees will be provided training from Payroll/HR. 2. Payroll/HR will provide training once per month for new employees as part of Orientation. Supervisors will be required to provide some basic training prior to agency orientation. 3. Supervisors will keep a manual timesheet for all new employees for the first week of employment until Payroll/HR has time to enter the new employee into payroll and PowerTime.
3 ACCESSING POWERTIME 1. Go to the Cobb CSB website: www.cobbcsb.com 2. Click on the employee log-in in the upper right hand corner. 3. Go to the Payroll section. 4. Click on Power Time. 5. Enter Your Company ID: Provided by your supervisor. 6. Enter Username: Provided by your supervisor. 7. Enter Password: For your first time login your password is Password1. (You are asked to change the password when you first login.)
8. Do NOT check remember login. 9. Click on Login. 4 ACCESSING POWERTIME 1. Employees are NOT to give out any log-in and password information to another employee/person. 2. Employees who give out this information may be terminated immediately. 3. Employees must log-in and log-out of the system after each use.
5 ACCESSING POWERTIME To change your password: 1. Click on the personal tab 2. Go to change password box. 3. Click submit. 6
EMPLOYEE FUNCTION: CLOCKING IN AND OUT 1. If you are a Part-Time hourly employee, then you will use the clock in and clock out function. 2. If you are a Full-Time hourly employee (also called non-exempt salary), then you will use the clock in and clock out function. 3. Exempt salary employees will not use the clocking function. 4. Employees are NOT to log-in or log-out for a co-worker. Disciplinary action may include immediate termination for both employees. 5. Supervisors are NOT to make any clocking changes in order to give an employee special consideration which includes additional pay and/
or covering for missing time. Disciplinary actions will be imposed including termination. 6. All employees who are required to use the clocking function MUST do so every time required. Employees who have a pattern of missed clocks will be disciplined and may include immediate termination. 7 1. EMPLOYEE FUNCTION: CLOCKING IN AND OUT
Click on the Timesheet tab. 2. Click on todays date link to get to the punch screen. 3. On the Punch Screen, select the charge to put your hours on using the dropdown above the punch button. If no charges are available, the drop down will let you Add a Charge. 4. Click on the Punch In or Punch Out button. 8 EMPLOYEE FUNCTION: CLOCKING IN AND OUT
1. Employees can send a comment to the supervisor. 2. Supervisors can send a comment to the individual employee or to the group of employees. 9 EMPLOYEE FUNCTION: CLOCKING IN AND OUT Definitions of Charges: 1. MILE = Mileage (enter number of miles) 2. SALH = Hourly Salary 3. OTSH = Hourly Salary Overtime
4. BR = Base rate 5. OTB = Base rate Overtime 6. A1, A18, A22, A24, A26, A18 = After hours (SU will use these) 10 EMPLOYEE FUNCTION: REVIEWING YOUR ATTENDANCE 1. Click on the Timesheet tab. 2. Review your total time worked for each day. 3. Click on Previous or Next if you want to see other time periods.
4. Review your Leave Balances. column. Approved current and future leave requests will show in the used 5. To review daily transactions, click on the actual day, an example would be Mon 12/3. 6. Once the timesheet is correct, Click sign timesheet. 11 EMPLOYEE FUNCTION: SIGNING THE TIMESHEET
1. Click on the Timesheet tab. 2. Review your hours for the pay period making sure to check the weekly tabs for the pay periods extending more than one week. (You can select previous or next for a different time period.) 3. If everything is correct and COMPLETE, click on Sign Timesheet at the upper left corner of screen. Timesheet is locked. 12 EMPLOYEE FUNCTION: REQUESTING LEAVE 1. All Salary exempt employees and full-time hourly (nonexempt salary) employees will use the leave system.
2. Charges: ANN = annual leave SICK = sick leave PERS = personal leave HLDY = holiday leave JDTY = jury duty LWOP = leave without pay 3. Descriptions of leave are required, especially if noting FMLA. 13
EMPLOYEE FUNCTION: REQUESTING LEAVE 1. All holidays are treated as leave in Power Time. 2. Holidays act like any other leave requests. 3. You must request holidays off in the same manner as other leave. 4. If the program is officially closed on a holiday, then you MUST take the holiday on the official day of observance. 5. There are 9 official holidays that the agency is closed. 6. For employees that work on an official holiday in which the agency is closed, then you treat the holiday as a floater. 7. Remember that you MUST take all holidays within 120 days
of the holiday. 8. Remember that holidays are taken before annual leave. 14 EMPLOYEE FUNCTION: REQUESTING LEAVE 1. Click on the Personal tab. 2. Click on View and Submit Requests. 3. Select a charge Annual Leave or Sick Leave. 15
EMPLOYEE FUNCTION: REQUESTING LEAVE 1. Pick a date on the calendar. 2. Enter a start time and the number of hours you request off. 3. Enter a comment in the comment box. (Required) 4. The supervisor will receive an email with the comment. 5. Click Submit. 16
EMPLOYEE FUNCTION: REQUESTING LEAVE Review your time off request and its status: When the supervisor approves the request, the time off Status will change to Approved or Denied. 17 EMPLOYEE FUNCTION: CHANGE APPROVED LEAVE REQUEST 1. Click on the Personal tab.
2. Click on View and Submit Requests. 3. Click on Edit in the appropriate leave request row. 18 EMPLOYEE FUNCTION: CHANGE APPROVED LEAVE REQUEST 1. Change the hours to the correct amount. 2. Click the Submit button. You will receive the following
message that warns you that the request was approved and now will be in a waiting for approval status. Click OK. The supervisor will now have a new time-off request to approve. 19 EMPLOYEE FUNCTION: REVIEW PAY STUBS
1. Click on the Pay Stubs tab. 2. Click on the date you would like to review. 3. Click View or Print. 4. Employees will not need to call payroll to retrieve old documents as ALL paystubs will be available until further notice. 20 EMPLOYEE FUNCTION: REVIEW PAY STUBS The pay stub will include: 1. Gross pay
2. Other pay 3. Deductions 4. Miscellaneous 5. Benefits 6. Year-to-Date information 7. Pay Period 21 EMPLOYEE FUNCTION: REVIEW PAY STUBS
22 EMPLOYEE FUNCTION: ENTERING EXPENSES 1. Click on the Expenses tab. 2. Click on the drop down menu labeled Add a New Charge. 3. Pick the expense you want to be reimbursed, for example Mileage. 4. A new charge line will be added. 23
EMPLOYEE FUNCTION: ENTERING EXPENSES Expense Charges: 1. Mileage = enter number of miles; computer will calculate the amount. 2. Travel = you MUST send the original receipts to Accounting to get paid. You must enter the detail information in the comment box to describe the type of travel. For example: DBHDD meeting for RFW in Macon; took MH to dr appt in downtown ATL; etc. All employees will use this function.
24 EMPLOYEE FUNCTION: ENTERING EXPENSES 1. Delete the 0 on the day you had a reimbursable charge and add the number of miles or total dollar value. Examples would be travel reimbursement or food reimbursement. 2. Click Save.
Click on the date right above the amount you entered to add a comment. You must enter a comment to detail the expense. Make sure pop-up blockers are off. Click on submit. 25 EMPLOYEE FUNCTION: ENTERING EXPENSES 1. After you are finished entering all expenses for the current pay
period, click on Sign Expense Sheet. See upper left corner of screen. 26 EMPLOYEE FUNCTION: OVERTIME 1. No comp time earned beginning January 1, 2014. All time over 40 hours will be paid as overtime. 2. Comp time earned before January 1, 2014, is still available to be paid or used. 3. Administration is requesting all employees with Comp Time on the books to be used before December 31, 2013, if
possible. 4. Overtime is not allowed unless approved by HR or CFO. 5. Overtime will be monitored by the supervisor and director. 27 EMPLOYEE FUNCTION: PART-TIME 1. Part-time hours MUST be under 29 hours per week. NO EXCEPTIONS! 2. The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is major legislation. ACA has changed how the agency will manage hours worked. 3. ACA requires that employee hours be sent to the IRS
monthly. 28 ACTION ITEMS 1. Payroll will run dual systems until further notice. 2. Payroll will need to determine that the electronic system is working properly. 3. Employees MUST continue to do the paper processes along with the new electronic processes until further notice. 4. The CFO will be the only person that will tell everyone when to stop doing the paper processes.
5. Employees will start the electronic process the day of training. 6. 100% of employees will need to be trained by January 15, 2014. 7. Contractors/Vendors and HCS will NOT be using this electronic system. 29 ACTION ITEMS 1. 770-429-5000 2. If you have problems with getting into the web page and/or
Power Time, then contact IT. 3. If you have problems with doing things in Power Time, then contact payroll. QUESTIONS/COMMENTS/ DISCUSSION 30
It's all in human nature. Ah! the world will soon forget. My mind goes back to where I lay wound-rotted on the plain, And ate the muddy mangold roots, and drank the drops of dew, And dragged myself for miles...
Choice Architecture 101. ... People tend to overweight the costs of a cab ride and underweight the full costs of having a car. A tax on energy use will have a bigger effect if the thermostat tells the user the...
We must worship with purity of heart and proper motives. Each act of worship involves the heart. Worship. God has always demanded we worship properly. He has given us pattern, from the very beginning! ... PowerPoint Presentation Last modified by:
The tool is helping the state quantify statewide benefits of waste mgmt programs, evaluate options for yard waste management, and identify ways to reduce the contribution of solid waste mgmt operations to criteria pollutants in the metro Atlanta area (which...
SET. SET is an encryption and security specification designed to protect credit card transactions on the Internet.. SET is not itself a payment system. Rather , it is a set of security protocols and formats that enables users to employ...
Bu yapıya da Prickle (çıkıntı, dikensi) hücre tabakası denir. Stratum spinosum hücreleri daha fazla tonofibril daha az organel içermektedir. Tonofibriller sitplazmanın %40'ını kaplayacak yoğunluğa ulaşırlar. Desmozom sayısı tam iki misline çıkmıştır. Hücre organellerinden ribozom sayısı artmıştır.
Ready to download the document? Go ahead and hit continue!