29 Dec 2019
Cottage Pie recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Cottage Pie, you’ve observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Cottage Pie recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
“This is a recipe from my Gram who is English. She served this often, and I have modified her recipe for my family and this is it. A great alternative to Shepherd’s Pie.”
- 4 large Yukon Gold potatoes, quartered
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
Instructions how to make Cottage Pie recipes :
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 50M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 inch deep-dish pie plate.
- Place potatoes into a pot; cover with salted water, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover; simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain; mash with 2 tablespoons of the butter and the garlic. Season to taste with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef, herbes de Provence, and nutmeg; cook and stir until beef is lightly brown and crumbly, about 10 minutes. Spread the beef evenly in the prepared pie plate. Cover evenly with the peas; spread the mashed potatoes over the peas. Dot the casserole with the remaining butter.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until heated through and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
If this Cottage Pie recipe suits your family’s flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Cottage Pie :
Video Duration:06:04 Total Views: 258000+
Video Duration:06:24 Total Views: 256000+
Video Duration:25:12 Total Views: 28000+
Video Duration:09:07 Total Views: 511
Video Duration:10:23 Total Views: 30000+
Video Duration:04:59 Total Views: 9000+