27 Jan 2020
Black Beans, Corn, and Yellow Rice recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and wholesome dishes. Recipes or menu for Black Beans, Corn, and Yellow Rice, you’ve located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Black Beans, Corn, and Yellow Rice recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Black Beans, Corn, and Yellow Rice|
“I put this together with what I had in my pantry. It makes a lot and is quite inexpensive. Serve with tortilla chips or as a filling for flour tortillas. It’s even better the next day.”
- 1 (8 ounce) package yellow rice mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
Instructions how to make Black Beans, Corn, and Yellow Rice recipes :
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 25M|
- Bring the rice, water, and olive oil to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender, and the liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Mix together the beans, corn, lime juice, and cumin in a large bowl. Stir in the cooked rice and serve.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
If this Black Beans, Corn, and Yellow Rice recipe complements your family’s flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Black Beans, Corn, and Yellow Rice :
Video Duration:11:32 Total Views: 291000+
Video Duration:08:01 Total Views: 54000+
Video Duration:03:53 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:06:46 Total Views: 48000+
Video Duration:05:09 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:02:11 Total Views: 22000+